In the center of the state employment service a client can register by submitting the following documents: 
  • A passport or other identity document, 
  • Social Security Card or a certificate of no card,
  • For educated persons-education document,
A person registered in the State Employment Service can obtain a status of unemployed person by providing the following documents: 

  • Certificate certifying that the person does not receive a pension, 
  • document, proofing the insurance experience of the person, 
  • Military ID,
  • A document certifying education (those who have education),
  • A certificate of actual residence, 
  • A certificate of compulsory social insurance payments or the timing of receipt of salaries,
  • A certificate that the person who is looking for a job has no agricultural economies 
The last two items of information are received from the Center on the basis of written questions.